Friday, May 11, 2012

One-Eighty

Sitting here at my grandmother’s, thinking about the past year and what has brought me to this place. Before I moved here I felt like I failed at what I was trying to accomplish, and I felt like I was going backwards. You see though, sometimes you have gone so far down one road, you have to back track to get to another that is ultimately better for you. As weird as this sounds, I want to thank my ex for everything he did and didn’t do. Thank you for dragging me down and making me feel worthless. Thank you for being yourself and pushing me away…away to here. You have made me a better and stronger person and I know now what I deserve, and its something way better then anything you could have ever gave me.  I can't wait to see what comes next for me, because it only gets better from here <3
See these? These will be in my closet soon. Along with some other new
articles of clothing. It's funny, once you move out on your own you buy less and less
for yourself, where soon you feel bad stopping at McDonald's
 to buy a cheeseburger for. Haha, gotta love adulthood. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment