Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After The Storm

Being single and happy is something not hard to accomplish. But, you see, it's not being single that bothers me. I have this void I can't seem to fill. I don't really understand why I feel this way, but at the age of twenty I want a family. Some feel like maybe I am rushing through my life or that I'm bored or something, but it's not about anyone else. I don't have a desire to party my twenties away like the rest. I feel like my time would be better spent finishing school and building a family and a life with someone I love. In the end, it's not about how many mornings you woke up hungover or how many times you have had your heartbroke. It's about the relationships you make with other people and how you make them feel about theirselves. When I am thirty I would rather look back and smile and know I didnt waste one minute of my twenties with my head over a toilet, but instead being a mother and a wife. I don't know, maybe I am silly and maybe this blog will scare men away, but I know if they are real men and want the same they will stick around. Maybe I am too mature and am asking for the impossible here, but we will see in time.
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help
 them, at least don't hurt them.”
--Dalai Lama XIV

No comments:

Post a Comment