Monday, March 7, 2011

twenty-four eight baby!

I am exhausted. I feel like I work eight days a week. Sometimes I feel like it's worth it cause I make bank, then others I feel like Red Lobster is consuming my life. Sure, money is great, get my car paid off, buy some new furniture and clothes, but am I compromising my mental stablility and physical well being for "stuff?"  I am just at a loss as what to do with my life. I don't know what I want anymore. I wish I had the drive of some of this people I go to school with, but I just don't. What is wrong with me? Spring break is this next week, thank God. I think I would die if I didn't get a break of some sort. Gah, I wish Danny were home. I miss him. He made everything okay. He made me happy.
 I am very tired." "Well," said the tree, straightening herself up as much
 as she could, "well, an old stump is good for sitting and resting. Come, Boy,
 sit down. Sit down and rest." And the boy did. And the tree was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment