Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stupid Is, Stupid Does Ma'am

I could feel really dumb right about now. Funny thing is that I don't in the least. He told me he loved me and that he would never leave. He told dreams he had about me and how he always wanted to be with me. So do I feel stupid for believeing him? No, not at all. He should feel like the dumb one. He should feel ashamed of himself for being eveything he said he would never be. Such a coward, you are. I could be angry at you, but I'm not. I should be. I don't know why, but I can't be mad. Maybe because I know all too well how you feel. It is hard to let go of something so comfortable. All I asked was that you were honest and you couldn't even do that much. You preach Semper Fi, but can't live it. I hope one day you open your eyes and realize how deep you cut by saying nothing at all.
I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past,
except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody
else or something.
--Jimi Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment