Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oorah! ;]

Alright, just so you all know, my Marine and Myself aren't "official" or anything. We believe that titles are just something used to show relation between two people. I like him, he likes me, end of story. If you ask me about it though, yes he is my boyfriend, I only say this because if I don't, it causes confusion. People think I am crazy, seeing as how we talked for about a week before he left for six months to Washington state. See, I have known him since high school, but never really spoke to him. I am so glad I met him when I did though. He gives me something to look forward to and a reason to be happy again. As crazy as this sounds, I think we are going to last. He is the ideal man in my mind. I could never have asked for more. He is actually more of a man then I thought I would ever get. Funny thing is that he thought I was out of his league?! Crazy, right? I never thought someone could want me so much and be willing to wait six months for me. I have never felt this way about anyone. He is so worth my time, energy, and emotions. I feel so lucky to have him. I wish he would come home, right now. His arms feel like home to me.
Genesis 29:20
So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel.
But his love for her was so strong that it seemed to him but a few days.

1 comment: