Thursday, February 24, 2011

Before I Hulk Out On Someone's Ass :]

I am new to the blogging world. I am not sure how to start. Wow, this really sucks. If I were you I would stop reading right.. now! Ok....rightttt...now!! Still there? Humph..alrighty then. You made the cut- you deserve to read what I have to say. Ha! Who am I kidding. All my blogs will be is a bunch of my rambles about senseless stuff that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. In all actuality though, there are very few things that matter in the grand scheme. I guess this is what this blog is about though, the things that matter, at least to me. If you have a problem with anything I say, there is a small red ''x'' in the top right hand corner, click it. :] Welp, I'm falling asleep. I should have another post up either tomorrow or the next day, I know you all will be eagerly waiting.


This is what I look like when I hulk out on someone's ass, just sayin'


1 comment: